If you would like to apply for a place at our wonderful Nursery please download the application form and return to the school. You can email it to email@example.com or hand in to the school office making it to the attention of Nursery.
Early Years Pupil Premium:
What is the Early Years Pupil Premium?
The Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) is extra funding for early years providers to improve outcomes for eligible children.
How will I know if my child is entitled?
Your child will be eligible if:
They are 3 or 4 years of age and receiving free (Government funded) education with any Ofsted registered early years/nursery provider, and are in receipt of one or more of these benefits (used to access eligibility for free school meals):
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (unless you’re also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and earn no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop receiving Working Tax Cedit
- or if:
- they have been in Local Authority care for 1 day or more in England or Wales
- they have been adopted from care in England or Wales
- they have left care under a special guardianship order or residence order in England or Wales
- How much is the funding?
- The amount is 53p per hour. It is directly linked to the number of free hours you are taking up at your childcare provider as part of their normal funding claim. This means £302 a year if your child takes up the full 570 hours funded entitlement to early education.
- How do I apply for EYPP funding?
- Please complete the form provided in your admission pack, we will use the money in ways we think will support your child’s learning and development. This will be informed by our understanding of your child’s needs and preferences.
- Will I be involved in how the money is spent?
- Your child’s Class Teacher, as part of their ongoing communication, will continue to talk to you about your child’s time at Stoke Park Nursery.
- How will the EYPP be used?
- The EYPP will be used to support your child’s learning and development. We may combine the EYPP payments for several children, or work with other providers, in order to fund specific activities or training.