Alive ‘N’ Kicking is a FREE exciting healthy lifestyles programme for children aged between 2-16
Years who with their families want to eat healthy, lose weight and get active!
During your Alive ‘N’ Kicking programme you will:
- Learn to read food labels to help you make healthier choices
- Understand portion sizes for your children
- Make smoothies, healthy wraps & fruit kebabs
- Get active as a family
- Weekly recipes to make at home
- Discover healthy snack options
With the support and motivation from the Alive ‘N’ Kicking Team, Bristol families are coming together to achieve their health goals – “We have learnt so much about healthy food, portion sizes, reading food labels. My daughter has gained so much from Alive ‘N’ Kicking, it is the first time she has enjoyed exercising!”
Alive ‘N’ Kicking is supported by Bristol City Council and is being held at:
At: Stoke Park Primary School
Starting: Tuesday 25th April @ 3:30pm-4:45pm for 6 weeks
Age: Infants & Juniors Programme (5-11 year olds)
* Programmes for 2-4 year olds and 12-16 year olds also available across the City.
Come on get your family Alive ‘N’ Kicking today by calling the Alive ‘N’ Kicking Team on 0117 942 2602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or speak to Mrs Penellum Stoke Park Primary School for more information about the programme and how to sign up.
The Alive ‘N’ Kicking Team